Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 Pride Parade - Part 1

Sorry for another long delay... For a while I didn't think Gigi was giving my any material that would make people laugh. But as I told the stories I learned, I was very wrong! So let's jump right back into the world that is Gigi with a story about this year's Gay and Lesbian Pride Parade.

I was disappointed with her outfit this year as she did not wear her "Gay or Straight My Kids are Great" shirt. However, she did wear her Tinkerbell cap. Nothing like a fairy cap a gay event. Heyyyyyyy!

After the pre-parade at my house (where she learned that Effen Cucumber isn't the best option for long hours of day drinking) she moved on to regular vodka... And any other hard liquor she could get her hands on. We then proceed to the street where she took her seat to wave her rainbow flag and make her annual proclamation, "I'm becoming a lesbian!" 

About half way through the parade my older niece (18 years old) was given a pack of condom. Since she's going to college this fall my sister and I told her she needed to keep 'em gems safe. Then all of a sudden Gigi started yelling, "Hey, where those condoms? I'm a single lady! Share some of them with me!" How many of you have ever had to say to your grandmother, "No Gigi, I'm not sharing my condoms with you."? 

Welcome back! Stay tuned for more fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment