Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Little Bread with Your Butter

6 of us went to dinner at a very nice steakhouse last week. Before dinner we each received a dinner roll and 2 pads of butter were put on the table to share.

By the time salads arrived the butter used by 3 people was half gone. The butter Gigi took for her self was completely gone.

Also she had arrived 20 minutes early and I was 10 minutes late. Needless to say she was wasted on a Johnny Walker Black "with bitters" when I arrived. She forgot to mention soda to the bartender or so she claims he didn't hear her. Based on the color there was NO soda involved. As I walked into the restaurant I was greeted with "Where the f*ck have you been?"

Did I mention I didn't allow her to have another drink until her meal came? She just pouted and sucked the remaining alcohol off her ice cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment