Friday, July 10, 2015

Just no.

One sunny afternoon my brother volunteered to grab us Chipotle while a few of us were visiting at my mom's house. When we all sat down I noticed she had her standard breakfast* = Eggos with a ton of syrup. Like half a bottle of syrup, I shit you not. (REMINDER: Gigi is a diabetic)

For a moment I forgot she hates anything "spicy". I put quotes around "spicy" because almost every food is considered too spicy these days and she has a special Gigi way of saying it. And when I say everything, even tomato basil soup is too "Spyy-Cee".

Forgetting this fact I asked why she didn't order anything. It's Chipotle for heaven's sake! She responded in kind, "I have a virgin mouth." And that ladies and gentlemen is how you destroy your children's lunch.

*Eggos are also her standard lunch and dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment