Friday, April 10, 2015

Merry ChriSTDmas

So I've been terrible at posting updates... And I apologize! Lots has been happening but I promise to try and be better.

This past Christmas it was a very small group of us. It was a little strange because I did not get an actual present from my mother until she wrote me a check 2 months later. Wait, I lied. She did get me a present. It was a rosemary bush with Christmas lights. I'm single, I don't cook, I live in a 750 sq ft condo, and I can kill a cactus for forgetting to water it. What the hell am I going to do with a rosemary bush?!? (God rest its soul)

After dinner we were sitting around talking and my mom went to ask me a question. From what I gather the question was supposed to start out "Do you have..." but then as Gigi does, she got a little confused. Instead of asking me the question she had in her head, out came "Do you have AIDS?"

Merry Christmas to you too mom! Merry Christmas indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment