Monday, January 27, 2014

Pet$mart

Over the weekend I had lunch with Gigi. Afterwards we popped into PetSmart to grab some dog food. Of course we had to pick up some toys for Meadow and Rascal and a new sweater of the 4th dog. I'm a huge fan of dogs but that 4th dog... My sister put it right when she said he reminds her of an angry, little old man. He's deaf, he's always wearing sweaters, he bites, he pees wherever he wants.

Getting back to PetSmart. We were checking out and I had grabbed all the merchandise to load the car and bring it around while Gigi was paying. When I went to say I'd meet her outside I heard the cashier say, "Did you know you hit this much to donate?" Of course, Gigi responded yes and the woman said, "Oh, thank you so much! People usually hit that much on accident."

No comments:

Post a Comment