Saturday, January 5, 2013

Say Cheeeeeeeese!

Gigi, like most people her age, is not very technically advanced (see previous stories about her continued use of AOL). Of course she's got more gadgets than most people I know. In the past year she's had an iPad, Kindle, and now a Nook. Maybe someday she'll use one of these items.

My favorite was her insistence to get the iPhone with promises that "I'll take a class!" Well we all knew that was a lie. Here are a few fun pieces of information regarding her and her iPhone:
  • Just the other day we had her put my aunt on speaker phone. Instead of holding the phone out for everyone to talk she kept it against her ear. 
  • There were a few times she purse dialed me. I could not understand how she could do this with a touchscreen phone. Then I realized instead of ending her calls and locking the phone she would just throw it into her purse.
  • Her car has Bluetooth synced to her phone. When she lost her phone but the car found it my brother told her the phone had to be in the car. She responded that it wasn't and that the car becomes a phone when you turn it on.
  • At dinner once my niece was calling Gigi from the other end of the table. Gigi put the phone to ear and yelled, "You have to answer." My niece rolled her eyes and said, "I'm calling you, YOU have to answer!"
  • Below is a picture of her attempting to take a picture with her iPhone. The picture taking process takes a good 2 minutes.
I should probably mention she did actually purchase one-on-one classes to for iPad training but just never had the time. I'm not really sure what she was busy doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment